Per New York City’s new guidance, beginning August 13 Sony Hall will be requiring all guests, staff & musicians to have received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine to enter.
Proof of vaccination may include your physical CDC card, photo of your CDC card, NYC Covid Safe App, or the NYS Excelsior Pass. Children under 12 – who cannot be vaccinated – must wear masks.
In addition to the vaccination policy, New York City continues to encourage masks for all indoor gatherings, except while you are actively eating and drinking.
General Admission – Standing Room
• $55 Advance / $65 Day of Show
• Limited Seating Available First Come, First Served
VIP Side Wing Seating
• $95 Advance / $105 Day of Show
• Includes Guaranteed Seating in Designated Section
• Full Dinner Menu Available
• All Ages