Sunday Gospel Brunch Harlem Gospel Choir All You Can Eat Buffet
• $25 Advance / $30 Day of Show
• Cabaret Style Seating Available First Come, First Served
VIP Gold Circle Seating
• Includes Guaranteed Seating in Designated Section
• American Express Preferred Seating Available to Gold Card, Platinum Card, and Centurion members – Terms, Conditions, and Restrictions Apply
• Full Dinner Menu Available
• All Ages
All Brunch prices do not reflect applicable gratuity or additional beverages. Each guest will be presented with a bill for the optional 18% gratuity. The Choir brings their experience of Harlem and the Black Church to Times Square in a foot stomping, hand clapping show for fans from around the world. The home-style “all you can eat” southern buffet is guaranteed to fill the hole in your soul, and the Choir’s joyous performance will have you dancing on the stage.
About Harlem Gospel Choir
The world-famous Harlem Gospel Choir is the most renowned gospel choir in America and a preeminent gospel choir worldwide. It travels the globe, sharing the joy of faith through its music and raising funds for children’s charities. The Choir presents the finest singers and musicians from Harlem’s Black Churches and the New York/Tri-State area. The Harlem Gospel Choir’s songs of gospel and inspiration will touch the depths of your soul and lift your spirit to angelic heights, with sounds that are unfettered, joyous, and inspirational. With every performance, the Choir shares the renaissance of Harlem’s culture with the audience.