Daniel Nardicio Presents Dina Martina Christmas Show
• Cabaret Style Seating Available First Come, First Served
VIP Gold Circle Seating
• Includes Guaranteed Seating in Designated Section
Premium Meet & Greet Package
• Includes Guaranteed Seating in Gold Circle Section along with Meet & Greet
• American Express Preferred Seating Available to Gold Card, Platinum Card, and Centurion members. Terms, Conditions, and Restrictions Apply.
• Full Dinner Menu Available
• All Ages
18+ VIP premium meet & greet package includes post-show meet & greet, premium reserved floor seating & gift.
About Dina Martina
Tragic singer, horrible dancer and surreal raconteur, the hysterically funny Dina Martina debuted at Seattle’s Center on Contemporary Art in 1989, instantly gleaning reviews that dubbed her “magically warped”, “hilariously unfortunate” and “utter genius”. Since then, she’s packed venues in New York, Los Angeles, London, Toronto and San Francisco and shared the bill with acts such as Margaret Cho, Alan Cumming, Nina Hagen, Modest Mouse and Village People.
Recently, Dina Martina’s hugely successful shows in New York and Provincetown have made ardent fans of John Waters, Whoopi Goldberg, Matt Stone, Jennifer Coolidge, Graham Norton and many others. Martina is the 2012 recipient of The Stranger Genius Award for Theater, three Seattle Times Footlight Awards, and has been nominated for an Alpert Award, a SPIT Award for Best Solo Show and two GLAAD Media Awards for Outstanding Off-Off Broadway Theater. She did not win those. Hooray!